Holiday Outfit Ideas for Pregnant Mommies

                                   Winter Fashion!!!

SOoo SOmeone posted a thread on a pregnancy forum asking for advice on winter clothes for parties and the holidays etc! me as the biiiig fashion addict I am I had to post a response and it gave me the Idea to post it here, enjoy!


























































You may find great outfits similar to this in almost any local department store such as Macy's , Nordstroms,ROSS,H&M, even forever 21.
Now I know if you are pregnant you may be wearing maternity clothes but you don't have to necessarily buy outfits from the maternity
section as they don't make very many cute outfits , Just buy sizes a bit bigger and bam you got yourself a fabulous outfit! For Slimmer mommies
like myself I recommend maxi or stretchy dresses to flaunt our figures and new assets , and for those of you fuller mommies I recommend a flowy dress
with a cardigan and cute flats or heels! I Will post more pics and Ideas when I come across good ones, if you like my ideas or need advice feel free to contact me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment